While you’re listening to headphones, you can be totally isolated from the world as you enjoy being immersed in your favorite music. The downside is you can miss hearing important outside sounds like:
- A person trying to get your attention
- Someone at the door, package delivery
- At work: announcements, phone calls, coworkers, the boss
- At home: hearing family members or pets, something happening outside
- At the airport: announcements in the terminal or on the plane
- Outdoors: driver alerting you, car honk
- Unexpected incidents
The SoundBrake 2.0 gadget fixes this problem. SoundBrake listens to your surroundings and instantly streams in outside sounds ONLY when they’re louder than an alert level, which adapts to your surroundings after a button press. Now you can enjoy being totally isolated in your headphones while still being aware of unexpected sounds like a door knock, phone call, announcement, car honk, or someone trying to get your attention.
Attach it to any headphones and audio player, such as a laptop, computer, smartphone, or tablet. Use it with Bluetooth headphones with the attachment of a Bluetooth module.
For more information, see the SoundBrake 2.0 Kickstarter campaign: