[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]We love and are always open to guest posters. We are looking for industry influencers and experts, particularly, for Sanvada. Please submit your completed article to email@example.com after reading the guidelines below.
Who we are
Sanvada is devoted to digging up the newest and most innovative technology for The Internet of Things. We want to educate and bring forth news of the next great technological evolution of mankind. The Internet of Things will connect humanity in a way that has never existed. Sanvada will be the number one news source to read about how this connection between tech and humankind will continue to unravel.
Our audience are groups of people of all ages; tech or non-tech groups of people alike. Our audience is essentially split into two types of people. One category is our consumer-base readers. These include early adopters of IoT technology, tech geeks, or people who are curious to know what this Internet of Things revolution is all about. Our second category would be towards business people. This will include investors, inventors and executives that see Sanvada as a resource for Internet of things. Our readers are looking for interesting news, facts, and to be inspired by information regarding Internet of Things. Our audience may not specifically know what Internet of Things is or even means, but we want them to leave our publication armed with new information and knowledge about this evolving technology.
Here’s what we publish
We publish unique and interesting topics in the Internet of Things industry across 6 categories:
- Connected Things
- Health & Fitness
- Smart Cities
- For Fun
The following are different types of article that can be written in these categories.
- Thought leadership articles about the Internet of Things industry
- Specific product reviews for Internet of Things
- Case studies for Internet of Things technology
- Interviewing various IoT companies
Our voice and tone
Our voice is smart and informative. Our tone is friendly, approachable, and relatable. Do not be afraid to express some personality. Have fun with it because your passion for what you are writing on will shine through.
Do these things
- Back up your points. This is very important as it adds credibility to the article. Include verifiable information from trustworthy and authoritative sources and include those sources in your article.
- Hyperlink the sources directly onto the fact you are citing. This can include a statistic, person, quote, institution, and/or any other important fact that needs to be properly accredited.
- Make sure your sources are up to date, and no more than two years old.
Do not use Wikipedia as a source. Here are 10 reasons why.
- All links must naturally fit into the sentence/article and provide value to the reader.
- Break it up. Our readers need and want something pleasing to the eye. Walls of text
need to be broken up into digestible sections.
- Use at least two headings (H2) to break up the content.
- Use at least 1 image to help break up the text. Pictures can include:
- Images of the product you are writing about
- Keep it original. We are looking for 100% original content.
- We use Copyscape to check originality and to ensure no plagiarism is present.
- Do not copy another person’s work in any capacity and then submitting it as your own.
- No “spinning” another person’s work. This includes rewriting their idea in your own words. All content needs to remain original.
- Be concise. Stay completely on topic and true to your thesis sentence. Cut out
redundant information or information that does not add value to your article.
- Have, and hone, a main message. Edit your intro that the point of your post is ridiculously clear.
- Be descriptive. Don’t tell readers about something, answer all of their questions. Cover who, what, when, where, why, and how.
- Make it concrete. Give examples, details, metrics. Make it real and deliver ‘aha’ moments for readers who may not understand.
- Grammar matters. Before submitting your post, ensure that your post is completely edited, including correct grammar, spelling, and sources. We recommend the use of Grammarly.
- Word Count. The best-performing articles contain 400-600 words. Try to keep it within this range.
Don’t do these things
- Avoid referencing your blog, book, or speaking career in the body of the post.
- We think you are awesome, but do reserve self-promotion to your bio.
- Do not include irrelevant links within the body of the article.
- We will not accept illegal links; including, gambling, drugs, and porn.
- A guest poster cannot be republished anywhere else. Must be unique to Sanvada.
- Please, no sales pitches or press releases.
- No puff pieces, please.
All of our articles are accredited to you, the author. To add credibility to the content you create we will need some basic information.
- Include a 2-4 sentence bio about yourself
- Include a headshot photo
- Include your Twitter handle and email address
- You can include any other relevant links you wish to display: LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, Tumblr, etc.
Sanvada reserves the right the reject your article for any reason. If it is not published within 2 weeks of submission, please consider that it will not be. These are some reasons your article may not be published.
- The post is off topic or does not fit in well with Sanvada’s main mission.
- Not interesting.
- Sources, grammar, and/or spelling issues.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we may not go into specific detail as to why.
How to Submit
We recommend using Google Docs to submit your article. Please give us the shareable link to your document and that you make it shareable to anyone who has the link.
- Ensure you either own or secure the rights to the images that you include in your posts.
- We reserve the right to edit your post as needed. This can include the content, length, structure, etc.